As part of our comprehensive disaster recovery portfolio, Royal Restoration has a complete contents management division for both residential and commercial clients. With over 12,000 square feet of climate controlled warehouse space and clean rooms, we are proficient in delivering pack outs, contents manipulation, cleaning and storage for clients in the event of a loss.
Royal Restoration has structured process and management solutions to ensure items are handled minimally during the cleaning and restoration process and our teams take great care to protect every item we come in contact with. Before implementing any work, our skilled technicians will video, photograph and write a detailed inventory of each item and initial conditions. Once documented, belongings will be carefully transferred to our secure facilities and we will follow standard protocols for cleaning dependent on loss type. Example: Ozone treatments will applied to items exposed to smoke and soot while antimicrobial cleaners will be applied to water and mold exposed items, among other techniques.
- Professionally Clean, Deodorize & Restore Residential Contents
- Professionally Clean, Deodorize & Restore Commercial Contents
- Complete Pack Out, Line Item Inventory Documentation, Manipulation & Transportation
- Climate Controlled Storage & Clean Rooms
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning for Soft Goods
- Professional Rug & Carpet Cleaning
- Art & Picture Restoration
- Electronics Cleaning & Restoration
- Documents Drying & Freeze Drying