From health and safety to salvaging memories, we understand the devastation a fire can cause and how to help with the recovery effort. Royal Restoration employs certified professionals who help assess damages caused by fire and ensure the appropriate scope of services and treatments are rendered for your home or business. Specifically, our teams will inspect and test the soot and residues left behind a recent fire, making sure to stabilize damaged areas and taking preventative measures before corrosion and deterioration spread throughout the structure. Proper fire mitigation measures need to be taken within the first 24 to 48 hours in order to have the best chances for property recovery and the most restorative options.
We are fully aware of the disruption a fire brings to your life, whether it is your home or business, and our teams are committed to restoring your property quickly with the highest standards of service and care.
Royal Restoration offers immediate response to the Greater Birmingham Area and the Central Alabama region. Below is a list of services and equipment we can deploy to mitigate soot, smoke, and fire damage.
Capabilities & Equipment
- Free Damage Assessment
- Property Safeguarding (Emergency Board Up & Tarping)
- Fire Debris Removal
- Identification & Cleanup of Residues, Including:
- Wet Smoke Residue
- Dry Smoke Residue
- Protein Residues
- Fuel Oil Soot
- Fire Extinguisher Residues & Water Cleanup
- Contents Removal, Cleaning & Storage
- Ozone & Fogging Treatments – Deodorization Chemicals
- Upholstery, Carpet, Drapes, Blinds, Ceiling, Walls & Floor – Cleaning & Deodorization Services
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Reconstruction (From Minor Repair to Complete Rebuild)
- Ozone Machines
- ULV Foggers
- Thermal Foggers
- Dry Ice Blasters
- Deodorizing Agents